Will you be my Galentine?
Whether you’re someone who hates or loves or doesn’t even care about Valentine’s Day, we are trying something new this year. How about a day dedicated to you, and loving yourself?
Here are 7 ways we are expressing love today (and hopefully for a couple more days or weeks or even months coming up…)
- Schedule a time in your day to do something for you, even if it's for just 10 minutes. Read a book, meditate, or just lay in bed. Anything goes.
- Smile and/or laugh today! Spend time with people who will allow you to accomplish this goal.
- Surround yourself with your favorite scent. For me that is warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (which means you also get to probably eat a warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie.)
- Invest in clothing that makes you feel confident and badass. Wear pieces that highlight who you are and make you feel beautiful.
- Treat yourself! Indulge in something that makes you feel good but you don’t always allow yourself. Maybe its peace and quiet or a new reality show.
- Call or go visit a friend or family you haven’t chatted with in awhile who you miss and love.
- Learn about something new and random and fun that has been on your mind lately.
We love YOU and hope you have a wonderful day today!